Located on the fourth floor, the award-winning Executive Lounge in the David Citadel hotel offers a range of complimentary benefits to select adult guests and businessmen in a relaxed environment. A separate area provides the perfect space for hosting private business meetings, making it a top choice for dignitaries to meet in a more intimate atmosphere.
This exclusive lounge serves breakfast buffet between 7am- 11am and a selection of Hors d'Oeuvres from noon to 10pm. Light dining and hot and cold beverages are available throughout the day along with complimentary newspapers and magazines from around the world, Wi-Fi and a full range of business facilities.
The Executive Lounge in the David Citadel Jerusalem won first place at the Passport Awards, initiated by Israel's leading travel magazine Passport, and was named the Leading Business Lounge in Israel 2014 by travel industry representatives.
The standard supplementary charge for use of the exclusive lounge facilities is waived for guests occupying the Junior Suites, One Bedroom, Executive, Executive Premium, Presidential and Royal Suites.
- All day light dining options including hot and cold beverages.
- Breakfast buffet served between 07:00AM – 11:00AM.
- Exclusive selection of Hors d'Oeuvres served between 12:00PM – 10:00PM.
- Evening time international open bar (alcohol is served after 6:00PM).
- Intimate atmosphere that creates the perfect setting for private business meetings.
- Popular international newspapers and magazines.
- Free Wi-Fi internet, computers, fax, satellite LCD television and printing services.
In room benefits:
- Daily newspaper
- Daily mineral water
- 20% discount on laundry and dry cleaning services
Sunday – Saturday: 07:00AM – 10:00PM
- Access is available for hotel guests aged 16 and above.
- Hotel guest may have a maximum of 2 guests at a time with entrance fee per person for one time entrance.
Reserve your place using our availability engine above or ask our reservations team.
* Please note prices do not include VAT.