Professionalism and Luxury
This prestigious lounge has everything you could possibly want for your work or business needs, and all with a calm, pleasant and elegant ambience. Our Executive Lounge will add class and comfort to your hospitality experience at the David Citadel Hotel.
The David Citadel Executive Lounge was recently awarded first place in a competition run by "Passport," Israel's leading tourism magazine.
Special Benefits and Services:
- A selection of appetizers, salads and soft drinks served between 11:00-22:00.
- Fresh dairy buffet throughout the day.
- Alcoholic beverages served from 18:00.
- Internet, fax and printer.
- Cable TV.
- A selection of newspapers and magazines from Israel and around the world.
- Hosting multi-participant meetings, with advance notice and confirmation.
Opening Hours & Additional Information
- Open daily: 11:00-22:00 (times subject to change.)
- Entry restricted to guests aged 18 and over.
- Kashrut – Rabbanut Yerushalayim, Chalav Yisrael, Shmita LeChumra.
- Hotel guests can gain access for NIS 270 + VAT per day, per room.
- Guests who have booked Junior Suites and above can enter at no extra charge.
- During Jewish holidays (Passover, Sukkot, Shavuot and Rosh Hashanah) and Christmas, entry is solely for Junior Suites and above.