Our prestigious Executive Lounge has everything you could possibly want for your work or business needs. A calm, pleasant and elegant space, any time you spend here will add class and comfort to your David Citadel experience.
David Citadel Executive Lounge was recently awarded first place in a competition run by “Passport,” Israel’s leading tourism magazine.
Special Benefits and Services:
- A selection of appetizers, salads and soft drinks served between 11:00-22:00.
- Fresh dairy buffet throughout the day.
- Alcoholic beverages served from 18:00.
- Internet, fax and printer.
- Cable TV.
- A selection of local and international newspapers and magazines.
- Hosting multi-participant meetings, with advance notice and confirmation.
Admission for guests aged 18+.
Hotel guests can gain access for NIS 270 + VAT per day, per room.
Guests who have booked Junior Suites and above can enter at no extra charge.
During Jewish holidays (Passover, Sukkot, Shavuot and Rosh Hashanah) and Christmas, entry is solely for Junior Suites and above.
11:00 - 22:00
Opening days and hours may vary based on the hotel needs
7 King David Street, Jerusalem (access through David Citadel Hotel)